On this day a year ago I told the story of the lowrider with some overloaded electrics that almost caused a fire.
This time, I was standing on the exact same corner as a year ago. Different vehicle though, and not quite as dramatic. The cooling-system of these homebuilt vehicles wasn’t really up to the task and consequently the fluids started to boil. Cops helped the very embarassed kid behind the wheel push it out of traffic and let it cool down. The kid needed to cool down as well, and when both driver and vehicle had relaxed and filled up on fluids they entered back into traffic.